Baby Name Service (婴儿取名)
Feng Shui In Da House shared some insights on pre-requisites before engaging baby naming service.
Our intention is to share an outline of what to expect before and look out for during naming process. In this way, you will be more prepared and react to unforeseen challenges.
We hope through this sharing, the experience with us will be positive and seamless as naming a baby should always be a happy & exciting event.
In Feng Shui In da House, we curate masters beforehand. Curated masters will not cross-sell Fengshui items and instead focus on the naming goal to meet your expectation.
1. In Singapore, generally within 2 weeks a newborn is born, birth cert detail submission is required.
2. Parents’ birth date & time and newborn birth date & time are required for master to analysis to prevent any potential clashes.
3. Turn around time for baby report will be based on individual master. This greatly differ as some masters specialise in this area and will prioritise other other Fengshui tasks.
Our fastest record is within 8 hours to 1 day turn around time. This shows the specialist masters we have.
4. A whatsapp call/ video conference (up to parent preference), optional, will schedule if parent require a Q&A session.
5. At end of the day, the child will have an auspicious name given from their parent blessings through our seamless & professional service.
This is the experience standard we always strive for and constantly seek parent feedback to continuously improve and serve them.
Below are masters who can get service done to reach what you intend to achieve.